I wanted to familiarize you with our company, Ragsdale Homes. About six months ago, we introduced a short demo on YouTube, featuring our first design, the Prius model. Our first home pushes the envelope in livable square footage within the parameters of a specific trailer size. At 380 square feet, made possible with our patent pending Room Roll Outs. When RROs are installed opposite one another there is a distance of 16 feet. When installed without being opposite there is still a distance of 12 feet. In tiny homes this available living space has yet to be achieved. But now it is a reality.
Attached are links to the three videos. Hope you have the time to view these videos. We feel that this technology is revolutionary and will change the future of tiny homes on wheels. All of a sudden, tiny is not so tiny anymore.
The interest in Houston, Texas on Tiny Homes is not exactly at warp speed.
I am sending you some information on our company in hopes that we can somehow network. At this particular time, we are still in the research and development stage of business, inventing, designing, innovative concepts that we feel are relative to the future of the tiny home industry. Furthermore, we are not building homes, selling plans, etc., focusing on specific areas where we feel the need for improvement is greatest.
We are a small blip on the tiny house radar; however, we have created some game changing techniques in current tiny house construction. We would welcome the opportunity to network with like-minded tiny house people.
As I said, it gets lonely in Houston having few with which to collaborate.
Our current projects are:
1) Square Footage: We think outside the box, therefore, we build outside the box, resulting in an increase in usable square footage within the parameters of a specific trailer size. Our current model, The Prius, pushes the envelope of a 8? by 20? trailer with over 380 square feet. Additionally, this model features approximately 275 square feet of wooden decking. Our newest model, a classic Mediterranean model is nearing completion, built on a trailer which is 8? by 28?, offering approximately 480 square feet.
2) Water: Our on board, proprietary, Nano Technology, Tropospheric Water Precipitation water generator. Not to be confused with out of date, AWG technology, using a compressor and Freon to make water. Our system will create 30 gallons of 99.8% pure water in a 24 hour period. Additionally, we have developed a recyclable shower, operating through a reverse osmosis and filtration system located in a sub floor below the shower floor. A typical 10 minute shower uses 150 liters of water. Ours uses only 5 liters this is a huge savings in water consumption.
3) Hybrid construction: Our space age SIP panel technology now being tested, utilizing NanoPure thermal tested insulation in the form of a vacuum insulation panel or VIP integrated and sandwiched in between foam and 2 layers of aluminum or steel skins. These panels will have an insulation factor up to R60. The overall width will be a net of 4 inches and will be 60% lighter and 35% stronger than conventional wood construction.
4) AC: Our home will be cooled with a, 12,000 BTU, 12 volt, solar powered air conditioner, resulting in the need for less solar panel surface being used today. A battery is installed inside the cabinet and it runs off it’s own solar panel, separate from the rest of the home.
5) Solar: We are in negotiations with Dow Chemical to partner with us to use the revolutionary Dow Powerhouse Solar Shingles. We are also working with US Tile who has partnered with SRS Energy to use their Mission Profile Tiles(Faux clay tiles) named Sole’ Power Tiles on our Mediterranean model.
For more information forward your email address to email@example.com.