Lowe’s Special 8′ x 14′ Tiny House Kit
You asked for it; Sing Core and Lowe’s gives you what you’re looking for.
Patented Sing Tiny House Panels have the following features:
- Strongest SIP panel. Reaching 660 PSI vs. Regular 20 PSI SIP
- Lightweight. Approximately 2 lbs. per sq. ft. vs. 4 lbs. or more
- Super thin. As thin as 1.5 inch vs. average SIP panels are 6 inches thick.
- Super insulation. Sing Core with urethane insulation which is 5.7 per inch vs. regular SIP use EPS foam = 3.5 inch
- Easy to build. One piece construction which includes outside skin, interior skin and insulation.
Structure wall vs. regular 2 x 4 stick built or SIP structure which adds many layers of excess material to build the wall, floor, and roof.
Sing Tiny House Panels are far superior than any other building material while being Eco-friendly.
Sing Tiny House Panels are also used for high quality storage units (no mildew), wood sheds, living spaces, guest houses, ticket booths, pump houses, studios, disaster relief structures, utility sheds, playhouses, espresso stands and any other small building needs. They travel safely, construct quickly, and look beautiful.
They weigh less than a third as much as an equivalent slab of sheet rock, so you can easily and safely construct your home in a few hours. Our prefabricated panels include insulation, framing and interior and exterior siding. Our thin sandwich panel walls give you more space inside your home.
Choose from 2 options:
Deluxe DIY 8×14 Sing Sandwich Tiny House Kit: $5250
Includes 2″ Sing Sandwich panels (R18) for the walls and ceiling and 3″ Sing Sandwich (R22) for the floors only, for the avid do-it-yourselfer.
Complete Deluxe 8×14 Tiny House Kit: $7950
Includes easy-to-connect 2″ Sing Panels (R18) for the walls and ceiling and 3″ Sing Panels (R22) for the floors with pre-installed windows and door.